Dylan Harper Injured

Scangg

Heisman
Mar 19, 2016
25,455
49,387
113
A) I hope it’s minor
B) One thing we know, Pikiell continues to recruit players despite injuries while often times big names back off.
I had the same thoughts. It could be a blessing in disguise if it's an injury that keeps him out and other schools back off a bit... although now that he is ranked so high I'm not sure anyone recruiting him would back off at this point
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard