DWAC stock

Corndog2021

All-Conference
Aug 15, 2021
8,550
3,287
0
opened at 12 ish..now at 130 plus....son got in it fairly cheap I missed the window or
Did I? Wonder where it will go?
 

Corndog2021

All-Conference
Aug 15, 2021
8,550
3,287
0
Went up to $150...good for those that got in at $12! He put $1000 in...cashed out at $120 after a high of $150....got a little cold feet but it fell so maybe a good deal. I missed that little window. Currently $94- will watch it.....
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  5. 05 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4