Dusty May

Pygmy Sasquatch

Heisman
Mar 27, 2009
9,829
11,032
113
I guess it's possible he'd leave for IU someday, but I doubt it. That's the only place I could see him leaving Michigan for.
 

cornbreadnmilk

All-American
Nov 5, 2025
1,703
6,537
113
Amazing how delusional some people are. The only kind of dream job UKBB is right now is a nightmare. The unrealistic expectations of posters here show why no one in there right mind would take this job now. While this only represents 1% of our fans it's so loud it seems like we're all idiots.
Yeah it's for sure the fans fault Mitch wouldn't even try to get a good coach. Before calling other people idiots you might want to look in the mirror.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  2. 02 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
  5. 05 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference