Dumbest thing I have ever seen..

HighStickHarry_

Hall of Famer
Apr 21, 2006
63,219
120,169
0
 

Rulz

All-American
Jan 9, 2005
8,091
5,651
0
Good gawd. I cannot unsee that.

And he was probably upset that the RSO stepped in, like “hey man, you didn’t need to do THAT to me....”.

Another reason I purchased a home and land last year. I don’t ever have to go and be subject to the things that annoy me at the gun ranges...never again.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers