Need Childress to foul out
I thought this when we couldn’t stop Sarr and we had a million fouls.I love K but the stubbornness is getting old. Go zone, do something to change the game.
I love K but the stubbornness is getting old. Go zone, do something to change the game.
Yea, never say never but I don’t see it happening.Yup. 3 seed is guaranteed after this(3rd maybe even 4th 3 seed at that)
Winning the ACC tourney is the last hope but I honestly don’t see that helping.
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6