***DUKE VS WAKE FOREST OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Redickulous4

Junior
Feb 10, 2008
10,765
248
0
Austin rivers 2011 team went undefeated on the road correct? This team is brutally bad on the road recently.
 

K-oach Q

All-Conference
Nov 18, 2009
5,517
1,831
0
We don’t deserve to win this game..about all you can say. We have been leaking oil for weeks...
 

dukesince91

All-American
Mar 16, 2012
3,717
6,701
98
We seem to play to the level of our competition. I just want to play top 10 teams in the tournament.
 

DukeDenver

All-American
Nov 21, 2010
8,249
8,451
0
Welp this is embarrassing. The foul calls sucked but we were weak as hell down the stretch. Wendell and Goldwire really blew it.
 

Neners

Senior
Jan 25, 2010
2,944
921
0
This is the dumbest I have seen us play. I don't like piling on so I will say no more. I'm really, really disappointed
 
  • Like
Reactions: dukesince91

Fourteen44

All-Conference
Apr 16, 2012
4,442
4,520
0
Just heads up......









The refs charged the foul on Tre to the floor, NOT the wake player.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  4. 04 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple