***DUKE VS WAKE FOREST OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
Maybe they can tell us that Sarr is a 7 footer a couple more times.
 

shicashicu

Sophomore
Oct 31, 2003
4,740
123
0
Let's Gooooooo Devil's!! Gotta put the pedal to the metal RIGHT NOW! We can rest the last 4+ mins, but not yet!
 

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
So it looked like Tre was frustrated with the ref and refused to give him the ball. Did I see that right?
 

Fourteen44

All-Conference
Apr 16, 2012
4,442
4,520
0
Wow, Justin pushed, no foul. Tre then has a wake guy on his arm just trying to cross half court. No call.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LONMUNU

germantondevil

All-Conference
Mar 12, 2006
3,178
1,393
0
Duke had their foot on their throats and let off some. Deacs taking momentum back and that could be dangerous this late in the game.
 

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
I didn't, 14-44, and after coming back home and seeing us down by 11...Sky didn't either! Anyway, great comeback by our guys. And JRob...awesome! I told my wife after the VT game that I don't question Coach K, but I couldn't understand why he doesn't get minutes. Not a doubt in my mind that he can help this team big time (and any other team). Glad to see him make a contribution in a time span when we needed it.

OFC



I did not use the PTRF tonight vs WF. Didn't think we would need it. Thought it might be better to use the funds for games against stronger competition. My heart prompted me to send the funds to cheater heel in hopes that would give NCSU a win but my head told me no it wouldn't matter. With things going the they are now I should have went ahead and sent the money to Winston-Salem. OFC
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  4. 04 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple