Duke vs Marist ticket help

dmxox21

Redshirt
May 4, 2006
10
1
0
Can anyone help me out. I have been lurking the boards for years. I'm an Iron Duke who needs two more tickets for the game. I'm a huge fan my son's name is Cameron. Thank you Brian
Go Duke
 

Dattier

All-American
Sep 1, 2003
9,374
5,634
0
We're playing Marist? They weren't on the schedule originally. When did that happen?
 

dmxox21

Redshirt
May 4, 2006
10
1
0
I have a request with the iron duke ticket exchange but would love for a fellow member to help me. I'm willing to pay more for the tickets.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games