You always stay optimistic. I like that.Keep fighting fellas .
I don't see how we get the necessary defensive stops right now with all the foul trouble.
Exactly. I'm just waiting on them to blow Jefferson for his 5thI don't see how we get the necessary defensive stops right now with all the foul trouble.
I think he's been pretty aggressive with 4 foulsWe just can't get enough stops to make a run. Amile is a walking statue out there trying not to pick up number 5
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6