***DUKE VS FLORIDA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

dukiejay

Heisman
Mar 2, 2005
11,293
16,311
0
In my opinion, I think that's over stating it. Wendell has barely played and Trent is in an epic slump.

Bagley makes us much better, but I don't think it's that bad. We did beat MSU basically without him.

My only objection to that would be that it took a career game from Grayson to do it. Being a top 20 team in the country is still pretty good, mind you.
 

Neners

Senior
Jan 25, 2010
2,944
921
0
I love this damn team so much already. You guys just don't even know. The fight is REAL.
 

chov1125

All-Conference
Oct 15, 2008
3,046
1,826
73
It seems like our defense is much better once we get through the initial burst. If we can slow the initial tempo we can defend in the half court. If we can’t stop the ball everyone loses their man and ball
 

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
My only objection to that would be that it took a career game from Grayson to do it. Being a top 20 team in the country is still pretty good, mind you.

Fair enough. Perhaps I'm just more the optimist, haha. I just think more involvement from Carter and Trent make us pretty good.
 

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
Better defense, Trent found his shot again, Bolden playing like a boss...I'm liking this.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6