Duke vs Elon Tickets

Anon1628100235

Redshirt
Sep 7, 2014
4
0
0
Hey guys, I did not see a board dedicated to ticket exchanges, and I did not see any rules against topics like this, so I was going to check and see if anyone has 2 tickets they are willing to sell for the Duke vs. Elon game on December 28th?

I am from Alabama, a graduate of Auburn, and although I am not an avid Duke fan, I have always liked and respected the program and consider a home game at Cameron to be the ultimate college basketball experience. So I was hoping to make my first game without breaking the bank.

Stubhub, etc. are selling tickets for $180/each plus, anything less would be much appreciated.

I apologize for a topic that does not add to basketball discussion, but I figured it was worth a shot. Thank you.
 

Laettner

All-Conference
Mar 11, 2002
6,249
1,390
0
for a game like that, purchase outside CIS with cash. Tixx will be $100.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  4. 04 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious