SSDD buddy, SSDD. Already eagerly awaiting Tuesday at Wake! Have a great Sunday.Yes sir lol. What's going on SoCal?
SSDD buddy, SSDD. Already eagerly awaiting Tuesday at Wake! Have a great Sunday.Yes sir lol. What's going on SoCal?
True, but UVA still struggles against anyone with a defense, and as far as Duke is concerned...we have a Jones brother on the roster, we'll be fine against emThat was said about Villanova for the decade leading up to 2016.
Lol, I know right. I'm about to replace this car battery and back to the cave. I have every game on DVR, so I'll start watching them again. I'm just pitiful lol. Have a wonderful, relaxing Sunday buddy.SSDD buddy, SSDD. Already eagerly awaiting Tuesday at Wake! Have a great Sunday.
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released