Nothing new Surf, nothing new.dropped passes are killing us. 2 big ones already.
Yea not sure if that was really targetingHe smacked him, I wouldn't call that. And yet again, ANOTHER dropped ball.
I wouldn't call it. He wasn't leading with his head or shoulder, the dude was crouched.Not sure if that’s targeting either
They’ll give them targeting just because it’s Clemson.I wouldn't call it. He wasn't leading with his head or shoulder, the dude was crouched.
Called it. Bye Brandon Hill, we'll miss you.They’ll give them targeting just because it’s Clemson.
Yep. Makes me sick!They’ll give them targeting just because it’s Clemson.
I love you pixie but please choose some different words like There are some ladies and younger posters here and some of us old farts can'take handle it. I hope you understand. I think if you read the standards in the above locked thread it says something about it. Please don't take it personal. I like reading your post. OFCWHY THE FUСK DO WE NOT CATCH THE ******** BALL!>!>!!?!?!?!?
I apologize and I've edited the post. Part of the blame goes to Duke for know, not catching the bleeping ball.I love you pixie but please choose some different words like There are some ladies and younger posters here and some of us old farts can'take handle it. I hope you understand. I think if you read the standards in the above locked thread it says something about it. Please don't take it personal. I like reading your post. OFC
Don't you just love some of our play calling!!!
OFC
Thank you my friend and I agree we got to catch the ball. Clemson is not going to keep giving us freebies. Honestly I think we should have at least two more scores. OFCI apologize and I've edited the post. Part of the blame goes to Duke for know, not catching the bleeping ball.
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6