Are you still watching?I’m still watching. What have I missed that proves your point?
Are you still watching?
That’s sick and insaneDuke needs a season-ending injury to a starter.
I'm serious. I can't stand the slurping.
Yes. UVA still losing, even after Guy hit a few acrobatic shots. dook is going to easily win this game. It will be no different come march
As I said. I heard that same crap the last 2 years and Duke didn’t cut the nets down either yearYes. UVA still losing, even after Guy hit a few acrobatic shots. dook is going to easily win this game. It will be no different come march
Don’t do it!Wanna bet? If VA loses I go away for a month, if Duke loses you go away for a month. Bet?
Duke needs a season-ending injury to a starter.
I'm serious. I can't stand the slurping.
This isn't true tho
Rank in terms of opponent rank 3pt FG Attempts
19 182nd
18 283rd
17 289th
16 226th
15 255th
in fact the exact opposite is true lol
This isn't true tho
Rank in terms of opponent rank 3pt FG Attempts
19 182nd
18 283rd
17 289th
16 226th
15 255th
in fact the exact opposite is true lol
Duke needs a season-ending injury to a starter.
I'm serious. I can't stand the slurping.
I think you’re looking at it backwards. Their low ranking in opponents’ three point rate is indicative of giving up a high percentage of threes. Exactly what the poster said.
Duke needs a season-ending injury to a starter.
I'm serious. I can't stand the slurping.
Are you still watching?
Wanna bet? If VA loses I go away for a month, if Duke loses you go away for a month. Bet?
How does Williams not have a single foul in this game? Ridiculous
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’