Aloha villefan76....Johnson Central grad here :sunglasses:
Aloha, your nephew here.Aloha villefan76....Johnson Central grad here :sunglasses:
AlohaCat
Can I be your weird 2nd cousin who creeps out the Kids at Thanksgiving and laughs too loud?Aloha nephew!!!
Best player in the NBA from Duke? Definitely can agree with that. Don't see too many dookies in many if any NBA rotations. I believe singler is the only one even though he's the 11th man. Better than all the other NBA dookies. They tend to fail once reaching the NBA outside of a couple exceptions (reddick is decent, okafor is a big time bust).
5 million per year. Not one million.My favorite response thus far by:
@WojYahooNBA
![]()
Granted, I'm not privy to free agency deals and salary caps...
But, $5 million for 5 years?
Can I be your weird 2nd cousin who creeps out the Kids at Thanksgiving and laughs too loud?
I've been rehearsing for this part my entire life.Yes, yes you can !!! :joy:
AlohaCat
I've been rehearsing for this part my entire life.
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'