Duke player gets hit no call!!!!

School boy

All-Conference
Oct 29, 2007
5,506
3,865
0
2017 we had the same happen at A&M. That should have been called. A foul is a foul.
 

School boy

All-Conference
Oct 29, 2007
5,506
3,865
0
No UK fan defends Duke. Ever.

What next? A set piece on what UT is actually our friend and just misunderstood?
Because I along with Kentucky program are high above duke. I don't think highly of them like you guys do. See when your hated you done something right. I won't give them that. They never get under my skin.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: NothinButNylon

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,330
72,037
113
Because I along with Kentucky program are high above duke. I don't think highly of them like you guys do. See when your hated you done something right. I won't give them that. They never get under my skin.
Lol. Sure.

I don’t have to think of them highly to despise them. In fact just the opposite.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TigerMoving

BradleyCrawford08_rivals

All-Conference
Jan 31, 2020
1,349
2,693
0
No call for a Duke player?

 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
  2. 02 KSR Football Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
  3. 03 KSR Football Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime
  4. 04 KSR Football Everything Will Stein had to say after Kentucky's Overtime Win over LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Cardiac Cats: Kentucky knocks out LSU in overtime to create true playoff path