Duke Memorabilia

MSUbluedevil

Sophomore
Jan 3, 2007
1,485
191
0
Hey guys,

Been away from the board for awhile (working from home while parenting twin toddlers doesn't leave me with a lot of free time).

I have had to make the difficult decision to part with some of my Duke memorabilia to make room for baby #3 arriving this summer. I know this is not the place to post items for sale, but do any of you know any collectors who I may be able to sell a couple of things to? Or even a different Duke message board/site where I could post them? Any help is greatly appreciated.
 

500HP_Devil

All-Conference
Mar 17, 2016
2,267
3,274
0
Also use eBay, Facebook marketplace, Etsy and Mercari. All will take a 5-10% fee but you’ll also reach a much much larger buying audience. I have a couple things on eBay now also.
 
  • Like
Reactions: geddoughton23
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Rivals Riser: Duke DL commit King Kalama earns his fourth star
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
  5. 05 Deacons Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Making no sense