Duke just rolled into town.

Fac

All-Conference
Jun 5, 2001
1,998
2,192
113
Staying at the hotel that my office building connects to.
I'll stroll over that way tomorrow and look for extremely tall men.
 
Mar 20, 2005
1,142
868
113
Staying at the hotel that my office building connects to.
I'll stroll over that way tomorrow and look for extremely tall men.

Hope they are CRYING when they leave!

Go Tar Heels!!!

University Of North Carolina GIF by UNC Tar Heels
 
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: Psu00 and OuiRPSU

BW Lion

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2020
3,103
2,438
113
Why all the hate for Duke? I don’t get it.
Me neither. I like Duke and Coach K. He was a fan of JoePa’s and spoke up when others were too weak.

I’ll be rooting for Coach K and Duke vs UNC. The Tar Heels have dirty, carcinogenic feet. 🦶

 

Nits1989

All-Conference
Oct 29, 2021
1,461
2,101
113
Me neither. I like Duke and Coach K. He was a fan of JoePa’s and spoke up when others were too weak.

I’ll be rooting for Coach K and Duke vs UNC. The Tar Heels have dirty, carcinogenic feet. 🦶

God forbid Coach K made some sense rather than spewing the forced media commentary. No room for logic or critical thought. Let’s just rush to judgment and don’t dare dissent from the groupthink.
 

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,476
37,657
113
Rivalry game in the Final Four tonight. I have to go with DOOK. o_O and Coach S. Let Coach S have one last run, maybe even win it all. Then we can attack his legacy and burn him down to the ground.

o_O
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State drops just outside the AP Top 25 following loss to Wisconsin
  3. 03 BWI Football Where is Penn State now ranked after Week 4 in the Coaches Poll?
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Wisconsin (besides the obvious)? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: How bad is it for the Lions? We break down the worry meter here