His starting days probably in PHX are over but he will be in the league a good deal longer bc he’s an excellent shooter and great athlete.I think that Grayson's starting days are over. Hopefully he can stay in the league. I suspect his relatively cheap contract is attractive to some teams.
Everyone tuned into see a rookie sensation Center in Wembanyama who had 15/5 with one block, and Lively had 16/10 with one block! Gotta love that.
Have to believe that Lively will have some big nights with Luka’s ability to distribute and draw the defense to him.
Lively played great. Was nice hearing Richard Jefferson say so many nice things about him and how he needs to be starting.Everyone tuned into see a rookie sensation Center in Wembanyama who had 15/5 with one block, and Lively had 16/10 with one block! Gotta love that.
Have to believe that Lively will have some big nights with Luka’s ability to distribute and draw the defense to him.
RJ Barrett scored 26 points and added six assists in a 126-120 win over Atlanta. Jalen Johnson had 11 points and nine rebounds in the loss.
Was that really necessary?Good for Jalen, but good riddance for Duke too. OFC
Q, I am sorry. I simply do not see him as TRUE BLUE "BROTHERHOOD" material. JMO....Was that really necessary?
K gave his blessings. It was best for both parties. I still consider him apart of the Brotherhood, but I can respect your opinion.Q, I am sorry. I simply do not see him as TRUE BLUE "BROTHERHOOD" material. JMO....
OFC
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games