Kyrie Irving led Brooklyn with 32 points and five assists in a 125-117 win over Cleveland.
Yes he’s still in OrlandoWatched the new DBP today and it was awesome. Thought it was odd Wendell wasn’t on it at all. He’s still in Orlando right? He not on good terms with the brotherhood?
Is Mason now shooting jump shots left handed? I was aware that some months ago he switched to shooting foul shots left handed but in a game about a week or so ago I saw him shoot maybe a 12 foot jumper left handed. Charlotte is so seldom on TV where I am so I don't know what is going on with that. Anyone know?Mason Plumlee scored 18 points and added 14 rebounds in a 121-115 loss to the LA Lakers.
Out for a few weeksI guess everyone saw that Zion pull a hamstring and had to come out of the game. I don't think there's been a report on the severity.
Yeah he’s out for a monthI guess everyone saw that Zion pull a hamstring and had to come out of the game. I don't think there's been a report on the severity.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games