I may be making this up, but I swear for a couple of years there Wojo was our big man coach. During that time period it waw hard to argue with the "duke can't develop big guys." But now? Not so much.Remember the days when "Duke couldn't develop big guys"? Look at the results for Duke big men, old and new, above.
We are Big Man U!
Wojo was Mason Plumlee's position coach at Duke. And Boozer's. And Jabari Parker's, who was having a pretty good NBA career until knee problems ended it. So, it's not like he didn't know what he was doing.I may be making this up, but I swear for a couple of years there Wojo was our big man coach. During that time period it waw hard to argue with the "duke can't develop big guys." But now? Not so much.
Kyrie Irving led Dallas with 33 points, eight assists and six rebounds in a 120-116 win over Utah.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games