Hey Q. Providing every Duke player from last year returns to the NBA and all five of our draftees are signed and play how many we got. I'm thinking close to 30. OFC
I tried, but I can’t leave the Duke narcotic aloneThanks for the updates. I thought that you were taking the summer off![]()
Seth is going to be reminded of this tweet for years to come
Awe man
Thanks for this. Was wondering why I wasn't hearing about him in summer league. I know his Duke career wasn't what we'd hoped, but I really think he can be a solid NBA player in the near future. Hope he heals up quickly.As a reminder, Jalen Johnson underwent a procedure on his knee after the season and is ruled out for all of the 2022 Summer League. Nick Van Exel will coach the Hawks this summer.
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious