Duke gifs

bullcity gamer

All-Conference
Oct 14, 2017
2,744
4,902
0
Hey everyone, if any of you could please pm me the gif of Duke's starting 5 slapping the floor against Miami, I would greatly appreciate it. If no one has that gif, I would appreciate any other cool Duke gifs. I'll buy you guys drinks at the Final Four in San Antonio this year, if/when our guys make it hopefully. Let's Go Duke!
 

SwatX1

Heisman
Jan 4, 2011
8,341
10,583
68
I didn't know we could do PM's in here.....If we can, I do not know how.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects