Did anyone get any Duke gear for Christmas? My kids gave a sweeeeet Duke hoodie, a coffee mug, and hat. I love my kids. I was hoping for some tickets to a game this year. Guess I'll start hinting around for next year.
OFC
OFC
Unfortunately, I didn't get any Duke gear. I'm not that broken up because I like to pick that out myself.
I read earlier where you said that or something about it. Someone loves you very much Topps.no gear but tickets to UNC game at Cameron
My wife wrote to Duke and managed them to send her a personally autographed pic of coach K.
Is she a keeper?
Thanks. I have been lurking. I really like the openness on this board....Welcome to the board. Have fun. Love your nickname. OFC
My beautiful daughterI read earlier where you said that or something about it. Someone loves you very much Topps.
Unfortunately, I didn't get any Duke gear. I'm not that broken up because I like to pick that out myself. However, my girlfriend got me a Death Star waffle iron for Christmas. My dorkdome has been satiated, haha.
no gear but tickets to UNC game at Cameron
Hey floorslapper, is your avatar brussel sprouts?
OFC
My dad was a life long Duke fan and passed away in early October. My mom gave me one of his favorite Duke hoodies for Christmas and even though it won't fit me I'll keep it until the day I die.
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6