Duke Basketball Never Stops

PixelDevil

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2016
3,853
4,295
0
Yep, they never stop. But I do, sorry for the lack of participation in most of the summer threads. Never feel like I have anything to contribute, so I always turn into a lurker. Will of course pick it up when the preseason proper starts, or if there’s another Disney land brawl/Grayson Allen thread ;)
 

QC Dukie

All-American
Apr 16, 2014
6,598
9,060
0
Yep, they never stop. But I do, sorry for the lack of participation in most of the summer threads. Never feel like I have anything to contribute, so I always turn into a lurker. Will of course pick it up when the preseason proper starts, or if there’s another Disney land brawl/Grayson Allen thread ;)
Don’t worry. Might not be Disney, but I’m sure there will be a brawl soon.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Dame Sarr embarks on sophomore season he didn’t think he’d have
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Basketball Duke taking cautious approach with injuries
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Basketball Patrick Ngongba II feeling good after CTC injury
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Duke emerges as the frontrunner for two 5-star recruits
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver