NO hand shake at the end of the game? The guys just spent 40 minutes sweating all over each other and they can't shake hands?
Covid only appears during handshake lines.NO hand shake at the end of the game? The guys just spent 40 minutes sweating all over each other and they can't shake hands?
Oh , my bad . I was just curious why anyway .Read it again. I said with any luck, Duke would lose by 20.
He will never retire. His ego won’t let himCoach Krybabyski stayed around too long. This looks like his teams that lost to Lehigh and Mercer. He should have retired after that last title.
I think one game when he's 85 he'll die. He will be cussing out a ref and grab his chest.He will never retire. His ego won’t let him
Duke looks about as raw as we do.
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front