Was sitting at .244 after the Kentucky series, now less than three weeks later he’s up to .283. I’ll take that all day from him. But there’s a reason the staff was really high on him going into the season.
Was sitting at .244 after the Kentucky series, now less than three weeks later he’s up to .283. I’ll take that all day from him. But there’s a reason the staff was really high on him going into the season.
Yup, I believe he had 3 hits last night. If he can hit in the .290/.300 range the rest of the way, it will be a big boost to the offense.
Logan Tanner is also starting to heat up which fills another down spot we've had.
If we can get Hancock hitting well again and Hatcher or someone else at 1st to start producing, then this lineup will be pretty salty.
Hell yes, I think he's still the active career hits leader in the country, and without looking it up he hit something like .420 last year. We all had a reason to be high on him.