Drew to UK?

W1LDCAT22

All-Conference
Jan 10, 2013
1,156
1,406
113
Don't really know how I would feel about this if true. Wright, Oats, Hurley, Donovan, in no particular order, were at the top of my list. I guess this is why they don't pay me the big bucks.
 

DaDirtyLeb69

Heisman
Jan 4, 2022
46,018
73,787
113
No info just a guess, I bet Kentucky sees if Hurley is interested tomorrow or Wednesday, after he most likely says no, and they go lock down Drew and get that announced Thursday or Friday
 

jack8291

All-Conference
Dec 8, 2019
917
1,033
0
I am personally cool with drew , but it’s hard to believe he’s been presented with contract numbers to ponder and all that yet
 
  • Like
Reactions: ScottGreene22
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
  5. 05 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme