It's the "dab" now. I'm sure we'll see some of that.I bet he whips and nae naes for a solid minute in some gaudy get up, not realizing the whip/nae nae went out of style like 2 weeks ago.
Question, what time does Mid-Night Madness start? What network is carrying it? I'm thinking it is one of the ESPN outlets. I made a note on my calendar back in the summer about it being telecast at 5:00 p.m. central time but was not sure about that. Thanks in advance.Has it been confirmed that Drake is performing tonight at BBM?
Yea that's pretty much it. No other factors apply at all.So is Drake having a connection to this program the only reason these guys are coming to Kentucky? I'd like to believe it's for other reasons.
SEC Network @ 7:00 (6:00 Central)Question, what time does Mid-Night Madness start? What network is carrying it? I'm thinking it is one of the ESPN outlets. I made a note on my calendar back in the summer about it being telecast at 5:00 p.m. central time but was not sure about that. Thanks in advance.
Thank you, I have the SEC network.SEC Network @ 7:00 (6:00 Central)
That's what I am betting. Probably think it is an unfair advantage. It seems like anything we do turns into an unfair advantage. Next thing you know they will say Big Blue Madness is as well and say we have to limit what we do.Did the NCAA tell UK they couldn't have hime at BBM?
KSR Football
Everything Will Stein had to say after Kentucky's Overtime Win over LSU
KSR Football
Cardiac Cats: Kentucky knocks out LSU in overtime to create true playoff path
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
KSR Football
Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered