Drake is a bandwagon fan loser. Old Penny pulling out all the stops for their madness. Compensating for something, like no coaching chops.
Drake is a loser.
I was actually embarrassed having him pretending to be a fan.
Drake is a loserLike him or not, loser just isn’t an accurate descriptor. He makes more money than all of us combined and can have any girl he wants. He’s breaking billboard records held by The Beatles.
Call him soft, call him fake, but loser?! Come on now. He’s personal friends with Cal, and has helped with recruiting too. Maybe you’re the loser.
I’m really just confused by your ignoranceA bunch of out of touch country folks who are threatened by anything that outside of their way of living is confused by the UK/Drake relationship. Shocker!
Spot offTalented and hated on by people who are unable to think for themselves. Spot on.
I remember when I was 15Talented and hated on by people who are unable to think for themselves. Spot on.
Our players don’t need gonnoreahIf Drake has dumped us for another love why not ask Ashley Judd to come back home and root us to victory? She can even wear her little pink hat. I am desperate and want a celebrity to be our friend.
never trust anyone that can spell gonnoreah right the first timeOur players don’t need gonnoreah
I’d trust them more than a “clap” trap.never trust anyone that can spell gonnoreah right the first time
Not only is Elvis coming, he is bringing Hank Jr. and Kid Rock. Now everyone can sleep well.Elvis is coming to Big Blue Madness.
Drake a clown his no talented *** can stay at Memphis with his ghost writers
Reminder, just because the Memphis staff says something doesn't mean it's true.
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep