Down goes UK!!

DukeRulesBasketball

All-American
Aug 20, 2015
7,258
5,182
0
Lol! Well I guess if we take care of business against Ga State, Duke will be the number one team in the country. Who would have thought?
 

Showenuff

Heisman
Nov 21, 2006
21,624
14,224
0
 

HonkeyT

All-Conference
Apr 27, 2006
4,761
1,577
0
Coming home for Clemson - USC game at thanksgiving ....let’s get together and have a cold one.......or 15

Doh! Man I would LOVE to but that weekend is my girlfriend's birthday. Maybe Friday but Saturday and Sunday I know I can't :(

Still text me when you get in town, who knows.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Scrimmage preview: Belmont at Duke
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Across the Beat: Getting to know Georgia Tech
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Duke availability report filled with reserves
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Basketball Dame Sarr embarks on sophomore season he didn’t think he’d have
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Basketball Duke taking cautious approach with injuries