DOWN GOES DUKE

wccat

All-American
Apr 8, 2009
5,568
8,465
66
I had even heard "college basketball guys" saying Scheyer was ALREADY Coach K.
 

ImTheVillageIdiot

All-American
May 18, 2024
3,396
9,017
0
We are kentucky, stop acting like Louisville fans.
Stop trying to slow down Hulkamania, brother!

American Wrestling GIF
 

davtay

All-Conference
Dec 31, 2002
1,340
1,391
113
If you noticed, the talking heads acted like they didn't see the hook. However, they didn't hold back on questioning Flagg's over-the-back.
They never see it. wasn't the first.
 

rivercatinfl

All-Conference
Nov 21, 2012
2,279
2,309
97
Epic failure by Puke! Couldn't happen to a better group!! Now Flagg will come back and try again next year. Maybe we will get the pleasure of breaking his achey-breaker heart id he does!!!
Whooooooooo
 

kuhlkat

All-Conference
Nov 17, 2003
3,097
3,724
98
Can't tell you how much I LOVED this epic collapse. Told everyone they would lose at some point
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cowtown Cat

Bluesnky

All-American
Jan 24, 2013
6,363
9,715
0
I did not watch a single second of the games tonight, but looked at the score about every 30 minutes. Last thing I saw before the final was Duke up 13 with ten minutes to go. I was stunned at the final score, but then I checked the play by play. Woof.
 

Catapult_rivals218351

All-Conference
Dec 31, 2002
3,472
1,705
0
Got one of my 2 wishes (could only get 1). Told my daughter before game started I wanted Houston to blow them out or it come down to last second shot and Flagg miss. I'll take it!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting 5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
  3. 03 KSR+ Football PHOTO GALLERY: UK vs. LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky