As I posted on February 19th:PSU 71 Ahia 68 final
Love ya fair but not going to happen.As I posted on February 19th:
Penn State will not get an NIT bid. They will win the BigTen tournament and make the Big Dance. Trust me. I know stuff.![]()
why did you just jinx them?As I posted on February 19th:
Penn State will not get an NIT bid. They will win the BigTen tournament and make the Big Dance. Trust me. I know stuff.![]()
Warm-up drills, yes, the most important component of the pre-game. And again before the second half! We are!My prediction was on Feb 19th. Had I jinxed them they would have lost to Minny or to OSU. That said, I did send Coach some warmup drills which, if used, will send them dancing.
View attachment 186570
+1 There I fixed it for yaLionJim. This is how I calculated our chances to win this tournament. I give us an 87.921% chance. Am I wrong?
View attachment 186593
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State
BWI Football
BWI Staff Chat - Penn State White Out Week
BWI Football
Top Penn State takes from USC week: Causes for concern and a reason for hope a day before kickoff