It turns out I CAN quote myselfHow much debt did we take on to boost this kind of growth?
It turns out I CAN quote myselfHow much debt did we take on to boost this kind of growth?
How much debt did we take on to boost this kind of growth?Every state in the country, every government employee, and every union member should be lining up to kiss Trumps rear end.
How much debt did we take on to boost this kind of growth?
I get your point, but at least we did get growth. The previous guy and his debt, not so much.
You could attribute much of Obama's growth to the mortgage recovery, but to say we did not get growth is dishonest.I get your point, but at least we did get growth. The previous guy and his debt, not so much.
Tiger Illustrated Football
The big question for Clemson Football ahead of the second half of the season
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson loses linebacker commitment
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Four-star Reece Wilmes weighs in on Clemson visit
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Linebacker
Tiger Illustrated Football
THURSDAY UPDATE: Early surprise player, Our scoop on Clemson - ACC dispute on officiating calls vs. Miami, Positive development on defense