Dourcore outburst at Refs vs Purdue

BigEastPhil

Heisman
Nov 25, 2007
19,338
13,608
66
I, for one, was glad to see Dourcore lose it against the refs. Granted he commits some silly fouls but I also think that the refs to date have gone out of their way to flag him for fouls that are quite debatable at times. Hopefully either via Dourcore letting out his frustration and Pike ripping into him - he'll play smarter. I want to see Dourcore become more of a beast around the basket for rebounds rather than trying to block every shot - for which per the latter he commits too many fouls.

I also want to see Pike have Dourcore come off the bench (start Doorson for several minutes) and to have him play longer throughout the game as Doorson and Sa are too limited.
 

BKIn118

All-American
Dec 16, 2001
10,515
5,994
113
It happened right in front of us on the floor...not sure I'd consider it an outburst though. Williams had all but pulled him off the floor by the time the T was called. He said nothing obscene or disrespectful...kid was just frustrated.
 

80RU

All-American
Jan 31, 2011
6,830
5,531
113
I thought the frustration was understandable. The fifth foul was legitimate, but the third and fourth were quite questionable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: satnom
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  4. 04 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game