I wonder what means for Wentz’s future.
[TWEET]1348706939216257025[/TWEET]
I'm an Eagles fan and this is bad. We draft worse than just about everyone and our roster sucks pretty much everywhere. We are 17ed for a while.
What exactly happened to Wentz? Admittedly I haven’t paid super close attention to things in Philly, but did injuries just change who he was or is it more than that? He was squarely in the MVP conversation a few years ago and now has become a total cast off it seems like.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor