Doors from concourse into stands

dpwhite

All-American
Jan 21, 2003
2,994
7,249
103
How is this thread 2 pages long? How are these the things some of you worry about? I have never ever given this even a 2nd thought.
 

e5fdny

Heisman
Nov 11, 2002
115,266
55,102
102
I think you would be hard pressed to get a fire going in the RAC. Besides the paper towels in the bathroom is there anything that’s combustible in there? It’s all cement
Bruh, do even Geo Baker...

I know combustion and that’s...:Fire
 

ScarletDave

Heisman
Oct 7, 2010
34,714
15,607
85
I’m getting worried please people stop complaining about the RAC or they just might bulldoze it .. it’s special because of a lot of it’s charm .... replace the offices with a mezzanine and pull the concourse out some with a bigger lobby where you don’t have to wait outside and call it a day!
 

BillyC80

Heisman
Oct 23, 2006
17,234
15,757
72
I’m getting worried please people stop complaining about the RAC or they just might bulldoze it .. it’s special because of a lot of it’s charm .... replace the offices with a mezzanine and pull the concourse out some with a bigger lobby where you don’t have to wait outside and call it a day!
All in good fun. I love the RAC, and heck I’ll even load up on overpriced concessions just to be ensconced in the entire RU basketball experience.

Agree that there needs to be a plan for more seats on that one side (and bleachers moved closer on the other side). The RAC can definitely be improved, but in no way would I want it to be replaced. It’s a classic!
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  2. 02 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
  3. 03 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
  4. 04 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  5. 05 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod