Does this help or hurt our NET
ESPN: It was the effort that counted.Breaking news, Jerry Palm just tweeted no matter win or lose tonight, Duke being bumped up to #1 overall seed for their valiant performance vs. 11-15 Wake Forest.
It's ESPNACC not going to switch back so I can watch Duke pull this out.
Duke was up 9 with 1:21 left in regulation. Hard to blow that but they did. I love it!Up 8 with 1 minute left you can't blow this WF my god
Will Master Splinter shake hands slowly this time?
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball