When Duke comes back, I am going to come back in this thread and gloat and make fun of everyone.Don't know why people turn it just to watch Duke pull out the miracle. You're all just setting yourself up for disappointment.
They didn't drop at all in the NET.If Duke loses they'll only drop 1 spot in the various rankings...if that...sorry if that's already been said...it probably has been.
Yeah, you love you some blue devilsWhen Duke comes back, I am going to come back in this thread and gloat and make fun of everyone.
NET is an absolute joke.They didn't drop at all in the NET.
U6 dropped 4 spots today. lol
[roll] Well played!When Duke comes back, I am going to come back in this thread and gloat and make fun of everyone.
Duke should’ve been called for offensive foul a possession or two back in the post.They are literally calling fouls on Wake every single trip.
Dammit. You’re right. Best of all teams to ever play basketball.universe
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets