He’s one of those players that if he stays 2-3 at Duke you know they’ll make every ridiculous shot and annoy the **** out of every Duke hater.
This is true. This is very true.
He’s one of those players that if he stays 2-3 at Duke you know they’ll make every ridiculous shot and annoy the **** out of every Duke hater.
WeirdosAnyone have the video of the weird Duke managers racing down the court from a few years back? They almost ran a 4.2 40 yd dash.
I'm so embarrassed to be watching this game while traveling (at DFW on my way to Vienna for work), I have myself wedged in the back corner of the airport lounge with the laptop facing away from everyone. Wearing a UK pullover and watching a Puke game is a travesty that I'd rather keep private.
that’s me when I see wall2boogie is activeWTF is this?
Puke will lose. I don't believe in jinxes. They will lose.
pUKe killing them on the offensive boards. 14-6 right now. overall rebounds 41-23 favor of pUKe.NC State hanging tough but Duke and K got this.
I watch Duke play just to watch the managers run off like that. It cracks me up every time.
They lost 3 games in Quad 3. They are below .500 in a very weak ACC. They stink and Dook is a Fraud.They are like USCjr - talented and play great or play horrible. So I would say NC st is decent overall. Again very much like USCjr , Miss St , Bama and many SEC teams who can beat anyone or get beat by 20 to anyone.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team