After they lose to Louisville today, they will only have 1 more win than the 'Cats. I never would have expected that.
Louisville loss is a shutout. Although Louisville did beat Notre Dame (who should've lost to Duke but won), Louisville also lost to Pitt last game, and Pitt is losing to Notre Dame 58-7 right now.Losses to top 5 FSU, top 10 ND and top 20 Louisville, not exactly a free fall but I’m sure disappointing based on what could have been.
After they lose to Louisville today, they will only have 1 more win than the 'Cats. I never would have expected that.
Not after this year.I expect their coach to be at MSU next season.
Exactly right. Completely different team with Riley Leonard.Sucks when your legitimately good QB gets hurts.
AgreedLosses to top 5 FSU, top 10 ND and top 20 Louisville, not exactly a free fall but I’m sure disappointing based on what could have been.
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Ball State PFF Snaps Analysis
College Football Playoff
College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Wildcats have plenty to work on past the box score in 45-14 win over Ball State
Wildcat Report
Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
On3 NIL
Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment