If Dontae is one of the former players honored at the snowbowl12 game, I hope he isn't booed. Yes he quit, but he regrets it.
If someone actually boos him, they need to be punched in the face.
I just watched the snowbowl replay and we wouldn't have won the game without him. I'm certainly not pleased with his overall career at state, but that game he was a beast. I'll cheer for him
If Dontae is one of the former players honored at the snowbowl12 game, I hope he isn't booed. Yes he quit, but he regrets it.
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather