Don't know why the hell I'm going.......

War Machine Dawg

Redshirt
Oct 14, 2007
2,832
24
38
But I'm headed to the ATL this morning for GA Tech. I must be a masochist. (Actually, I've got family there and we haven't seen them in a while, so it's an excuse to get us all together.) I'll probably be out of action until sometime Sunday. Meaning I won't be around Friday night, regardless of what happens with The U and Apopka. I'm recording The U's game on ESPNU, hope I'll be happy by the end. Go Dawgs & Geaux Tigers!

/Prayers Sent
//Ringtones?
///Didn't want anyone to think I was avoiding my plate of crow should The Streak end.
 

ArrowDawg

Redshirt
Oct 10, 2006
2,041
0
0
We're gonna win I tell ya. It'll probably be a typical ugly MSU win, but I'm feelin' it.
 

woozman

All-Conference
Nov 13, 2004
3,453
2,682
113
I am flying out of Gulfport at 5:00 this afternoon. After the LA Tech game I thought about backing out, but like you have family in the ATL. So what the hell I'll get to see a game at Bobby Dodd for the first time and get to see family.
 

diehard4dawgs

Redshirt
May 23, 2006
402
0
0
<p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Several of us flying down from DC this afternoon.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span> It is the same crew of us that made the trek to Kentucky last year, so maybe we will bring the luck again.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span> See yall in section 131.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span></span></p>
 

BriantheDawg

Redshirt
May 24, 2006
2,903
0
36
night and put a significant amount of money (for me anyways) on State to win straight up. I guess if we win, it will be a nice pay day though.
 

ScoobaDawg

Redshirt
Jun 4, 2007
3,061
11
38
Im driving over from starkville in the morning..gonna be a long day..hopefully with a win.
 

Croomp

Redshirt
Jun 25, 2008
1,484
0
0
South Panola Dawg said:
But I'm headed to the ATL this morning for GA Tech. I must be a masochist. (Actually, I've got family there and we haven't seen them in a while, so it's an excuse to get us all together.) I'll probably be out of action until sometime Sunday. Meaning I won't be around Friday night, regardless of what happens with The U and Apopka. I'm recording The U's game on ESPNU, hope I'll be happy by the end. Go Dawgs & Geaux Tigers!

/Prayers Sent
//Ringtones?
///Didn't want anyone to think I was avoiding my plate of crow should The Streak end.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show