Donovan Jones N!

steinek11

All-Conference
Apr 18, 2004
13,963
1,800
113
These coaches are having no problem getting commits. Man am I hoping the development is good.
 

BadgerPete

Junior
Dec 22, 2013
1,063
277
83
Where is the ex-high school coach on the staff from Texas? Not making much noise yet. Lot's of Nebraska kids which is cool, but I thought recruiting in heart of Texas was paramount. Way to early to evaluate, I know.
 
Jan 24, 2004
57,569
19,234
113
Where is the ex-high school coach on the staff from Texas? Not making much noise yet. Lot's of Nebraska kids which is cool, but I thought recruiting in heart of Texas was paramount. Way to early to evaluate, I know.
We've got a bunch of Texas recruits already N.
 

king_kong_

Redshirt
Nov 3, 2021
24,413
4
0
Where is the ex-high school coach on the staff from Texas? Not making much noise yet. Lot's of Nebraska kids which is cool, but I thought recruiting in heart of Texas was paramount. Way to early to evaluate, I know.
5 current commits from TX
3 current commits from NE
 

DerHusker_rivals270018

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
12,936
1,761
0
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why