Donda Academy's website

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,604
72,732
113
Weird. It’s some kind of a mission stayement for Donda Academy.
 

JwUKFan11

Heisman
Nov 11, 2011
7,670
15,934
113
This is the poster obsessed with telling us Dillingham won’t play for us because he allegedly goes to this school. It’s very strange.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kl40504_rivals

Aheron

Redshirt
Mar 30, 2021
18
2
0
An interesting way to promote something, just to write the word and put a link. Or am I missing something? I know that there are many ways to get people interested in your business, services, etc., however, I don't think this is the best one. I was making an online event, but didn't have many subscribers in the beginning, so I looked for some ways to attract them and I managed to bring more than 100 people. The most useful information I have found on that post.
 
Last edited:

RalphDaltonFan

Heisman
Apr 3, 2002
60,330
41,845
113
One ? I have and not being condescending at all, literally asking a ? is who accompanied Dillingham on his visit to Kentucky a few weeks ago? Was it his Brother? Uncle? Dad? There was a man named Dillingham on the visit with him, know that much. Not a Social media guy so maybe those who are can find out who this is--but know he had a male family member with him on visit that shared same last name. Also was a woman with them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CarolinaCatsFan

Anon1627908240

Freshman
Nov 8, 2017
20
73
0
One ? I have and not being condescending at all, literally asking a ? is who accompanied Dillingham on his visit to Kentucky a few weeks ago? Was it his Brother? Uncle? Dad? There was a man named Dillingham on the visit with him, know that much. Not a Social media guy so maybe those who are can find out who this is--but know he had a male family member with him on visit that shared same last name. Also was a woman with them.
believe it was his older brother

 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
  5. 05 KSR Basketball What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days