Donate to NIL

TheDawg-Pound

Senior
Dec 21, 2024
956
706
93
I know some, all of, the embedded ole miss posters on here are going to talk trash and try to keep us down, but you see what donating to the NIL can do. UM reached the semi finals. A team from Mississippi. If you don't think we're capable to being competitive then why are you even on here. Donate or get lost.
 

Yeti

All-Conference
Feb 20, 2018
729
1,103
93
Lebby is wasting our NIL money We need to hire someone serious..serious isn’t hiring Hutzler and Laodholt your friends and paying them too much. I’m happy to have Arnett back but let’s be honest no one it appears wants to work for Lebby. That’s why he hired Arnett. Lebby was a cheap easy hire and it shows I was on the Lebby train until our OL got worse and he kept the coach. Two young linemen left …they went to Mizzou, who ran it down our throat, and it appears the other to Bama. And we let em cause OL Stevie Wonder can’t coach and Lebby keeps bad coaches
 

Bulldawg77

All-American
Dec 1, 2019
4,111
7,564
108
They went all in on donations after having competent leadership at the university. I wonder which of those is most important.
If you don’t think Selmon is a competent leader then I don’t know what to tell you. There has also been some strides made from Lee hall as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HeCannotGo

85Bears

All-American
Aug 31, 2019
5,884
6,192
108
They went all in on donations after having competent leadership at the university. I wonder which of those is most important.
Exactly, with Incompetence you may need several trillion to win more than one sec game. It’s the opposite of money ball. It might be called money bonfire.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: josebrown
Aug 24, 2012
618
222
43
If you don’t think Selmon is a competent leader then I don’t know what to tell you. There has also been some strides made from Lee hall as well.
Did Indiana’s AD and president hire an unproven first time coach?
Thats what leadership with vision looks like.
 
  • Like
Reactions: josebrown

Jeffreauxdawg

All-American
Dec 15, 2017
8,891
8,003
113
I have $500 laying around. Which is the best investment...

#1 Give it to Jeff Lebby who will surely be the coach after next season after winning 8 or more games.
#2 Give it to my wife to spend on more decorative throw pillows.
#3 Give it to my kids to buy baseball cards.
#4 Pool it together with a few of you enterprising fellas and buy a billboard on I-55 north of Batesville with this image and the caption "Mutual Combat."

1000021658.png
 

horshack.sixpack

All-American
Oct 30, 2012
12,158
9,503
113
I know some, all of, the embedded ole miss posters on here are going to talk trash and try to keep us down, but you see what donating to the NIL can do. UM reached the semi finals. A team from Mississippi. If you don't think we're capable to being competitive then why are you even on here. Donate or get lost.
No
 

jethreauxdawg

Heisman
Dec 20, 2010
11,904
17,207
113
I have $500 laying around. Which is the best investment...

#1 Give it to Jeff Lebby who will surely be the coach after next season after winning 8 or more games.
#2 Give it to my wife to spend on more decorative throw pillows.
#3 Give it to my kids to buy baseball cards.
#4 Pool it together with a few of you enterprising fellas and buy a billboard on I-55 north of Batesville with this image and the caption "Mutual Combat."

View attachment 1128616
1767970239910.gif
 

OG Goat Holder

Heisman
Sep 30, 2022
14,229
13,069
113
I figured the sheep would show back up now that a week has went by since that horrific bowl game. And they also have the cover of everybody obsessing over Ole Miss, and it’s easy to forget how awful our situation is.

But by all means, light your money on fire.
 

POTUS

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
5,011
13,517
113
I figured the sheep would show back up now that a week has went by since that horrific bowl game. And they also have the cover of everybody obsessing over Ole Miss, and it’s easy to forget how awful our situation is.

But by all means, light your money on fire.
Here's a list of everyone who predicted we'd win at least 5 games in 2024:
@dawgstudent @msugolf @99jc @campshelbydog1116 @BigBully @Indndawg @Howiefeltersnstch @bolddogge @TheBannerM @Faustdog @MSUDOG24 @olddan

Curiously, I don't see a lot of the folks saying we're doomed on this list, including you. So by all means, keep telling us what's gonna happen.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  5. 05 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State