always thought he was pretty funny.
I saw him a few years back on TV doing his usual shtick before an obviously younger audience and they booed him when he told a benign ethnic joke. I thought that was a sad day for him.Sad news. The guy was hilarious.
Never a real fan of his kind of comedy,.I saw him a few years back on TV doing his usual shtick before an obviously younger audience and they booed him when he told a benign ethnic joke. I thought that was a sad day for him.
WV Sports Football
Pat Kirkland uses past experiences to aid in role on special teams
WV Sports Football
How does Jason Chambers fit into West Virginia cornerback room?
WV Sports Football
WVU bowl projections: Where the Mountaineers could land after Week 4
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez doubles down on development, retention plan for WVU
WV Sports Football
Ryan Ward focused on consistency and growing as a blocker