Dolly Parton Died

Ghee Buttersnaps 2

All-Conference
Nov 12, 2023
2,652
4,210
113

Tmkoc Popat GIF
 

PabloNole

All-American
Nov 17, 2002
3,649
9,027
113
Was she ever "political"?

Don't recall.
She was very capitalistic. She recognized that women had to work harder to make the same as men. She didn’t discriminate. She was a big contributor to Moderna during Covid. If I had to guess, she recognized hard work, loved people and while I don’t know her politics, she was an all around great human being.
 

lucas80

Heisman
Jan 30, 2008
16,298
37,847
113
She was very capitalistic. She recognized that women had to work harder to make the same as men. She didn’t discriminate. She was a big contributor to Moderna during Covid. If I had to guess, she recognized hard work, loved people and while I don’t know her politics, she was an all around great human being.
She was an extremely savvy businesswoman. That's lost in her on stage talent.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PabloNole
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Tight End
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football A new opportunity for Chris Johnson?
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Our detailed open date checklist for Clemson Football
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Quarterback
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football The big question for Clemson Football ahead of the second half of the season