Dogs vs Tide Game Thread

Bullldawg78

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2018
1,751
1,446
113
And 17ing McElroy announcing, basically fellating the Tide already, why can't we have a truly neutral announcer for games? I know I know mute and sync the radio broadcast but that's a lot of work, I'd rather b*tch!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Corby.sixpack

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

All-Conference
May 28, 2007
18,101
4,175
113
starz alice webster GIF by The Missing
 
  • Like
Reactions: Corby.sixpack

POTUS

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
4,992
13,423
113
Game over. It was fun while it lasted. At least we know he can save that heisman pose celebration for next year.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama