Dogs vs Tide Game Thread

L4Dawg

All-American
Oct 27, 2016
11,811
8,264
113
Still in it, barely. The first defensive series will be huge. Take the early mistakes away and we have pretty much gone toe to toe. We had to win the turnover battle, so far we haven’t.
 

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,302
14,845
113
I’d have signed up for 3 when they made that last kickoff, so I’ll happily take it.

We’re really handicapped with a KT not his best and clearly not a running threat.

But we’re still in it. I thought it was going to be 28-7 and over at one point so I’ll take 28-17.
 

Irondawg

Senior
Dec 2, 2007
2,975
631
113
Kamario can barely move, Fluff is in a boot which takes away our power running game.

we are actually doing better than I thought on offense all things considered.

but we’ve given up 2 big pass plays on 3rd down and that’s been the difference along with the two bad turnovers to start the game
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor